Thursday 5 February 2015

Felt Making: How To Make Felt Flowers?

Hi again! How is your day? I hope everything is fine.. Me? For the time being, I still making headbands for local orders and finishing my own tutorial. And at the same time, still busy with the school work but I have free time today! So, for today's blog post I want to share some tutorials that I gathered from the internet. You can use the flower as a brooch, headbands, hair-clip, bouquet and many more. So, keep reading...

1) DIY Felt Flower Accents




 3) Sunflower Felt


4) Ruffled Rose Headband Tutorial


 5) Felt Roses


6) Wool Felt Loopy Flower Brooch and Headband tutorial

 7) Felt Flowers


8) Grey Yellow Felt Flower

9) Colorful Felt Flower


10) Rosettes Felt



Hope these helps ya!;-) Have a great day! Got test for my students after this. See ya!;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment