Tuesday 7 October 2014

Lets Make Flower Headbands!

Hi again! I  already make some flower headbands and open my Etsy shop. So for those of you who want to take a look at my shop, just click here. Most of the headbands here is a felt flower headbands.

I like felt flower headbands, but at the same time I try to learn to make fabric flower headbands. At least the customers have more choice to choose which one is their favourite. Some of the beautiful flower I pick from supplier is just adorable. But the only problem is, there a lot of similarities with other sellers if I just use one type of flower to make a headbands. I try to make something different from other sellers.

So I combine more flowers to make it different. Here are some of the material and flowers that I make to create my flower headbands. I will post some ready made headbands in my Etsy Shop, if you like it, to forget to get one ya! Have a great day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment